Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine'sDay


Herr Klauss


Us


Happy Valentine's Day to all the kinky lovers out there. Its quiet around around here right now. I am making coffee and my Klauss is still asleep. We are celebrating both Valentines Day and The Chinese New Year tonight. Klauss is born under The Year of the Tiger. He is making His special homemade eggrolls, which are amazing! We'll have a bottle of wine and just relax. Things have been stressful lately and its time to get back on track....


Klauss likes some pain now and again. I was quite impressed by how long he insisted on keeping these nasty clamps on. He flicked them off as I gave him head.

2 comments:

  1. mal die andere art den valentinstag zu feiern. viel spaß weiterhin bei switchen.
    lg
    witiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to look and to comment.

    annabella

    ReplyDelete