Friday, March 12, 2010

roleplaying

Klauss and I love to roleplay. Some of our plays are well planned out, we take notes and plan our costumes. We are planning one now about a legal advocate that will give the news to a convict that he lost he lost his appeals and will be spending no less than the next 30 years in prison. This convict with nothing left to lose is facing his last piece of pussy (his so called legal advocate) What is he to do? Throw her down and rape her with absolute disreguard for her life of course! Delicious. I am busy typing up legal forms and picking up little things here and there that will make this play as believable for Daddy and I as I can. The more believable, the less mishaps/mistakes the more powerful the roleplay is for us. I love when we both lose ourselves in our roles. We're going to convert our cold dusty old garage into the place where our unsuspecting legal advocate will give the sociopathic convict the last news he wants to hear.
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment