Monday, April 26, 2010

Public Sex

Our newest kink is public sex. One day while waiting an hour for a prescription, Klauss decided we should go find an quiet part of the parking lot and get a bit freaky with it. We found a quiet corner and I started rubbing his lovely big cock. I pulled my shirt up exposing my breasts and the thought that someone might see made me really horney. I started giving Klauss head while he rubbed my pussy through my tight jeans. It got real hot and heavy and the windows fogged up so we had to roll them down. We talked previously about doing a snowball if the time presented itself. Well it sure the fuck did! Klauss came in my mouth hard and I reached up and kissed him letting him taste his own precious life force which he swallowed without even gagging! I was impressed! It was quite the experience and yet another thing that has brought us closer and drives us to be even kinkier. We are planning to have sex in a public restroom soon.... Hopefully with pictures!
~annabella

No comments:

Post a Comment